Wilson Hartnell is looking for a talented, multi-disciplinary designer and video editor to join our WH Content Hub team. The role affords the successful individual an opportunity to produce work for some of Ireland’s and the world’s biggest and most innovative brands.
The main duties will include concept creation, brand identity creation as well video editing and the creation of static and motion graphic visual communications suitable for all media channels from social media platforms to above-the-line advertising.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
IDEATE: Before every job, get inside the world of the brand, research their brand guidelines and past projects, which will inform you as you ideate and create some truly original design work.
CREATE: Be part of the WH Content Hub team that creates a range of design projects. Produce engaging graphic artwork including typographic design, illustration, photography, motion graphics as well as video editing which is always tailored work to suit each brand’s specific visual style.
MULTI-TASK: The successful candidate will need to be comfortable and confident in working in a fast-paced environment with a strong ability to multi-task across multiple projects at the same time.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communications, Graphic Design, or similar discipline.
· 2+ Years’ experience working in a design role, ideally in a team agency environment or similar.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
· Proficiency in Premiere Pro or similar.
We are looking for…
· A creative thinker who loves exploring ideas.
· Someone who is excited by the challenge of creatively thinking on their feet.
· Who loves the opportunity to communicate, present and engage in a team environment.
· Someone who possesses the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Can shift focus with ease and thrive on tight timeliness and strict deadlines.
· Is passionate about what they do and keen to improve skills
· A complete professional with clients and colleagues.
· Someone with exceptional organisational skills.
· A team player.
· A proven track record of producing creative graphic design projects.
· Experienced in editing video productions.
This position is being offered on a one-year fixed term contract basis, with a strong probability of a permanent position being available during the term or in the near future.
Please send your CV and a portfolio of your relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Wednesday, 4 August, 2021.