Due to continued expansion of our consumer and brand communications offering, as well as recent client wins, Wilson Hartnell has a very exciting opportunity for a creative and highly motivated Account Manager.
The position offers an excellent career opportunity to join our dynamic, high performance consumer team to work on an amazing portfolio of world-class brands in Ireland’s leading communications agency.
We are looking for a creative, confident, highly capable communications professional with an excellent track record in delivering successful consumer/brand PR campaigns.
Those interested in applying for the role must have a minimum of four years’ experience in consumer PR.
Salary will reflect the seniority of the position and the level of experience required.
Required skills & experience:
- The ability to analyse client business strategies and develop brand plans to deliver against them
- Strong creative credentials
- Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to scope and manage projects with a high degree of independence
- The ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues to deliver outstanding client service
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent media relations skills
- Excellent planning skills
- A track record of business development
To apply for the position, please send your CV to Alison MacDonald at Alison.email@example.com by Friday, 13 March, 2020
Wilson Hartnell (WH) is Ireland’s leading communications agency representing a cross section of Irish and international clients. WH, which is ultimately owned by WPP, the world’s largest communications company, is part both of the Ogilvy Ireland Group and Ogilvy PR (OPR) worldwide. http://www.wilsonhartnell.ie