ACCOUNT MANAGER, CONSUMER
Due to continued expansion and recent client wins, Wilson Hartnell has a very exciting opportunity for a creative and highly motivated Account Manager in our Consumer practice. The position offers an excellent career opportunity to join our dynamic, high performance Consumer team to work on an amazing portfolio of world-class brands in Ireland’s leading communications agency.
We are looking for a confident, highly capable communications professional with an excellent track record in delivering successful consumer/brand PR campaigns.
Required skills & experience:
- The ability to analyse client business strategies and develop brand plans to deliver against them.
- Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to scope and manage projects with a high degree of independence.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues to deliver outstanding client service.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Confidence in advising senior management in client firms.
- Excellent media relations skills.
- Strong creative credentials.
- Excellent planning skills.
- A track record of business development.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in consumer or lifestyle PR.
We offer a competitive reward package commensurate with experience.
To apply for the Account Manager position, please send your CV to Alison MacDonald at Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 14 May, 2019.
Wilson Hartnell (WH) is Ireland’s leading communications agency representing a cross section of Irish and international clients. WH, which is ultimately owned by WPP, the world’s largest communications company, is part both of the Ogilvy Ireland Group and Ogilvy PR (OPR) worldwide. http://www.wilsonhartnell.ie