Wilson Hartnell has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Account Director in its Health & Wellness practice.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious, confident, highly capable communications professional with an excellent track record in delivering successful health and wellness campaigns for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of eight years’ experience in the area of health and wellness communications and have a proven track record in developing and implementing strategic and creative campaigns with demonstrable outcomes. He/she should also have excellent account management and interpersonal skills and demonstrate strong business development acumen.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in developing and implementing health and wellness communications strategies that achieve clients’ business objectives
- Knowledge and expertise in the area of healthcare
- Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to manage projects with a high degree of independence
- Ability to manage and collaborate effectively with colleagues to deliver outstanding client service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence in advising senior management in client companies
- Strong media relations skills
- A track record of business development
The position offers an excellent opportunity to join a successful team providing health and wellness campaigns for a portfolio of high profile international companies.
Wilson Hartnell (WH) is Ireland’s leading communications agency. Owned by WPP, the world’s largest communications company, WH is part of both Ogilvy Ireland Group and Ogilvy PR worldwide. http://www.wilsonhartnell.ie.
Salary will reflect the seniority of the position and the level of experience required.
Those interested in this position should send their application/CV to Alison MacDonald, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 26 February 2021.