One year contract commencing in January 2022
Wilson Hartnell, Ireland’s largest and one of the longest established PR agencies in Ireland, has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Account Director in its Health & Wellness practice. The position offers an excellent opportunity to join a successful team providing health and wellness campaigns for a portfolio of high profile international and Irish companies.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious, confident, highly capable communications professional with an excellent track record in delivering successful consumer-facing campaigns for companies working in health and wellness.
We foster a vibrant and supportive working environment where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to acquire new skills, learn from leading experts both locally and through the Ogilvy and WPP networks, and benefit from our extensive, structured training programme.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of eight years’ experience in communications and have a proven track record in developing and implementing strategic and creative campaigns with demonstrable outcomes. He/she should also have excellent account management and interpersonal skills and demonstrate strong business development acumen.
Required skills & experience:
· Experience in developing and implementing health and wellness communications strategies that achieve clients’ business objectives
· Knowledge and expertise in the area of health and wellness
· Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to manage projects with a high degree of independence
· Ability to manage and collaborate effectively with colleagues to deliver outstanding client service
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Confidence in advising senior management in client companies
· Strong media relations skills
· Proven social media skills
· A track record of business development
Wilson Hartnell (WH) is Ireland’s leading communications agency representing a cross section of Irish and international clients. WH, which is ultimately owned by WPP, the world’s largest communications company, is part of the Ogilvy Group. http://www.wilsonhartnell.ie.
Salary will reflect the seniority of the position and the level of experience required.
We encourage all applicants and are committed to providing an open and safe environment for everyone to thrive at Wilson Hartnell regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, civil status, personality, thinking style or religious beliefs.
We firmly believe that a racially, ethnically, and culturally diverse workforce, where all perspectives are valued, leads to richer experiences for our people and better outcomes for our clients
Those interested in this position should send their application/CV to Alison MacDonald, at email@example.com by Friday, 26 November 2021.