Wilson Hartnell is seeking an experienced Account Director to join our growing Sports Marketing & Sponsorship practice. The candidate must be an experienced and very capable marketing and communications professional who handles a wide range of assignments, projects and clients with a high degree of success and independence. She/he will be able to develop strong client and team relationships coupled with excellent creativity, account and people management skills.
The Account Director candidate should demonstrate high-level professional knowledge and skills. She/he should have strong planning and project management skills, sound commercial acumen; be a driven, strategic thinker with an ability to manage high performance client teams. She/he should have a keen interest in business development with increased emphasis and demonstrated success in building new competencies and growing talent in the process.
The candidate should be experienced in conceiving big campaign ideas that can be executed across multi-channels and mediums including earned media relations, experiential, digital and social content development and third-party stakeholder management.
As a senior leader, the candidate should demonstrate the ability to deliver on our vision, performance requirements and growth projections.
- 7+ years of experience in sports marketing & communications; agency experience preferred
- Experience in sports marketing and or sponsorship required
- An established circle of industry, editorial and third-party contacts
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrated ability to play a leadership role in a wide range of presentation settings
- Strong leadership in building effective, productive account teams
Please send a cover note and CV in confidence to Alison MacDonald, Head of Talent Engagement at Alison.email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 11th October