Wilson Hartnell has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Account Director in its Consumer practice.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious, confident, highly capable communications professional with an excellent track record in delivering successful Consumer campaigns.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of eight years’ experience in Consumer Public Relations and have a proven track record in developing and implementing creative brand campaigns. He/she should also have excellent account management and interpersonal skills, and demonstrate strong business development acumen.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in developing and implementing Consumer brand strategies that achieve clients’ business objectives
- Curiosity and hunger for what is happening in consumer culture.
- Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to manage projects with a high degree of independence
- Ability to manage and collaborate effectively with colleagues to deliver outstanding client service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence in advising senior management in client companies
- Strong media relations skills
- A track record of business development
The position offers an excellent opportunity to join a successful team providing Consumer brand campaigns for a portfolio of high profile Irish and international companies.
Wilson Hartnell (WH) is Ireland’s leading communications agency. Owned by WPP, the world’s largest communications company, WH is part of both Ogilvy Ireland Group and Ogilvy PR worldwide. http://www.wilsonhartnell.ie.
Salary will reflect the seniority of the position and the level of experience required.
Those interested in this position should send their application/CV to Alison MacDonald, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 28 June, 2019.