WANT TO JOIN IRELAND’S LEADING PR AGENCY?
WILSON HARTNELL SEEKS TALENTED GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Wilson Hartnell is looking for a highly talented designer to join its award-winning content hub team. The successful candidate will have a brilliant opportunity to create visually engaging work for some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Main duties include concept creation and the development of static and motion graphic visual communications suitable for all communication channels.
Produce engaging graphic artwork including typographic design, illustration, photography, motion graphics, video editing and tailor work to suit each brand’s specific visual style.
If you are:
- A creative thinker and love exploring ideas.
- Are excited by the challenge of thinking creatively.
- Love the opportunity to communicate, present and engage in a team environment.
- Possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Can shift focus and work to deadlines with ease.
- Are passionate about what you do and have an appetite to learn.
- Always display professional standards with clients and colleagues.
- Possess exceptional organisational skills.
- Are a team player.
- Edit Oscar-winning movies* (*joke, but if you happen to be a skilled video editor that would be a bonus).
Then this role could be yours!
Those interested in applying should send a CV and portfolio to Alison.MacDonald@ogilvy.com by 5pm on Wednesday, 22nd January.
• Relevant third level qualifications in Visual Communications and Graphic Design.
• 2+ years’ experience working in a design role, ideally in an agency team environment or similar.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily: After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Proficiency in Premiere Pro or equivalent.