Wilson Hartnell has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Account Director in its Corporate & Public Affairs practice.
We are looking for a confident, highly capable communications professional with an excellent track record in delivering successful Public Affairs campaigns.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of five years’ experience in Public Affairs and have a deep understanding of Ireland’s political landscape and policy development process. He/she should also have excellent account management and interpersonal skills and demonstrate strong business development acumen.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in developing and delivering Public Affairs strategies that achieve clients’ business ojectives
- Detailed understanding of Ireland’s policy making and legislative process
- Keen interest in, and knowledge of, Irish and European politics and current affairs
- Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to manage projects with a high degree of independence
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues to deliver outstanding client service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence in advising senior management in client companies
- Strong media relations skills
- A track record of business development
The position offers an excellent opportunity to join a successful team providing Corporate & Public Affairs consultancy for a portfolio of high profile Irish and international companies.
Wilson Hartnell (WH) is Ireland’s leading communications agency. Ultimately owned by WPP, the world’s largest communications company, WH is part of both Ogilvy Ireland Group and Ogilvy PR worldwide. http://www.wilsonhartnell.ie.
The person selected to fill this position will, therefore, have an opportunity to enhance their career development by accessing best international Public Affairs practice.
Salary will reflect the seniority of the position and the level of experience required.
Those interested in this position should send their application/CV to Alison MacDonald, at Alison.email@example.com by 18.00 on Friday, 25 August 2017.