Wilson Hartnell is seeking an experienced Account Director to join our growing Health & Wellness practice. The candidate should be an experienced and very capable professional who handles a wide range of assignments, projects and clients with a high degree of success and independence. She/he will be able to develop strong client relationships coupled with excellent creativity and account management skills leading a portfolio of clients.
The Account Director candidate should demonstrate high-level professional knowledge and skills. She/he should have strong planning and project management skills, sound commercial acumen; be a driven, strategic thinker with an ability to manage high performance client teams. She/he should have a keen interest in business development with increased emphasis and demonstrated success in building new competencies and growing talent in the process.
The candidate should be experienced in conceiving big campaign ideas that can be executed across multi-channels and mediums including earned media relations, experiential, digital and social content development and third-party stakeholder management.
As a senior leader, the candidate should demonstrate the ability to deliver on our vision, performance requirements and growth projections.
- 7+ years of experience in public relations; agency experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare public relations required
- An established circle of industry, editorial and third-party contacts
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrated ability to play a leadership role in a wide range of presentation settings
- Strong leadership in building effective, productive account teams
Please send your CV in confidence to Amy Pilgrim, Director and Head of Health & Wellness at email@example.com.