Leading sports nutrition brand, Maximuscle, today relaunched in Ireland with a new range of protein bars as part of their “Home of Gains” campaign. To celebrate the launch Maximuscle ambassador and British & Irish Lions, Ireland & Munster scrum-half Conor Murray held two exclusive training sessions in Dublin.
The sessions were held by Murray at the specially created Home of Gains gym, in partnership with RAW, one of Ireland’s premium strength and conditioning gyms. Top fitness influencers from around Ireland took part in Murray’s uniquely created “Barbaric” workout, giving them an insight into how he gets his “gains” in the gym.
The “Home of Gains” gym hosted in RAW’s Sandyford premises will open on the 6th May. Maximuscle and RAW are offering members of the public three free hour-long intense and uniquely created training sessions designed to help people achieve their own physical ‘gains’, be it to build strength, develop lean muscle, burn fat or improve sports performance. Consumers will also get the chance, as part of the free workout sessions, to trial the new Maximuscle protein bar range.
Speaking at the launch, Murray said: “I am delighted to support the launch of the new Maximuscle protein bars. Nutrition is such an important aspect of ensuring that I stay on top of my game. Not only do Maximuscle’s bars complement my training and nutrition programme by giving me the right amount of protein, they are also the perfect on-the-go snack, especially during a busy training day. I am also assured by the expert science and quality of ingredients that goes into the bars, which is of real significance to me as a professional athlete”
Those signing up to the free weekly workouts will join a community of like-minded people who will receive exclusive expert knowledge and advice found on the dedicated Home of Gains website. Here, people will be able to unlock additional 10% discounts, exclusive programmes, surprise rewards and world class training tips from Maximuscle’s elite ambassador athletes. To be part of Home of Gains, fans can sign up for free at www.maxinutrition.com/home-of-gains.
Maximuscle Home of Gains | Exclusive training and nutrition plans, plus member only offers
Maximuscle Home of Gains | A place where bars are raised. Click now and sign up for exclusive training plans, prizes and offers
The new Maximuscle bar range is designed for anyone looking to quickly increase their protein consumption to support muscle maintenance and development. They are not only a convenient every-day snack but come in 14 fantastic flavours, including Millionaires Shortbread, Cookie Dough and Chocolate Caramel. They can help to successfully quell the temptation for unhealthy snacks throughout the day and are accredited by the Informed-Sport programme.
Craig Percival, Nutrition Category Marketing Director, GSK added: “Our newly formulated Maximuscle protein bars have all been nutritionally tailored to meet every user’s individual training needs, through expert knowledge and superior ingredients. The preferred choice of our Maximuscle athletes and accredited by the Informed-Sport programme. The all-new bar range is the perfect combination of scientific benefits and great taste, equipping dedicated athletes with the nutritional tools to work towards their specific goals.”
As a premium brand with top-of-the-range, competitively priced products, Maximuscle is trusted and endorsed by Conor Murray and also some of the UK’s leading athletes across a variety of sports, including England’s Six Nations winner, Maro Itoje and Liverpool FC captain, Jordan Henderson.
Maximuscle prides itself on the fact that 100% of its products are of the highest quality due to the rigorous quality control that they go through, ensuring that every single Maximuscle product has been accredited by Informed-Sport. This stamp of approval gives its athletes and ambassadors the confidence to go into competition with peace of mind knowing that 100% of Maximuscle products are screened for banned substances.
Home of Gains Session Schedule:
Location: 2 Burton Hall Rd, Sandyford, Dublin
Weekly sessions starting w/c 8th May 2017 for the summer peak duration. Please note that booking is required to participate in these free sessions via Raw Gym:
• Monday @ 6:30am
• Thursday @ 7:00am
• Saturday @ 11:00am & Raw City @ 11:00am
To see more content around Maximuscle’s new Home of Gains, including athlete challenges, and bar content, please visit Maximuscle’s Instagram channel: https://www.instagram.com/maximuscle/?hl=en #HomeOfGains #Maximuscle
The new Maximuscle protein bar range has been formulated into four product categories:
– Promax (Restore): A high protein bar to support muscle maintenance and development, with added vitamin D (1mcg) and magnesium (at least 85mg). Promax bars offer a convenient way to boost the protein content of your diet, nutritionally tailored to meet your training needs with 20g protein in every great tasting bar. New flavours include Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla & Almond and Millionaires Shortbread, with new formulas also created for Chocolate Orange and Blueberry Smoothie. All 60g bars are available at www.maxinutrition.com/maxinutrition/restore/promax-bar – Price – €20.63 for 12x60g bars
– Promax Lean (Lean Definition): A high protein (20g) bar to support muscle development and aid your lean muscle goals, with added L-Cartinine (1g) and green tea extract (200mg). Promax Lean bars are also a convenient protein-rich high-fibre snack, to help support your goal when temptation threatens to hamper your progress. New flavours include Cookie Dough and Café Mocha, with new formulas also created for Chocolate Orange and Chocolate Mint. All 60g bars are available at www.maxinutrition.com/maxinutrition/lean/promax-lean-bar – Price – €20.63 for 12x60g bars
– Cyclone (Strength): Explosive power in a bar. Each bar is packed with protein (20g) and contains creatine (3g), calcium HMB (1.6g) and zinc (3.9mg) to keep you on track with your strength and power goals. New flavours include Peanut Butter, Chocolate Raspberry and Chocolate Caramel 60g bars, all available at www.maxinutrition.com/maxinutrition/strength/cyclone-bar – Price – €22.69 for 12x60g bars
– Progain (Size): A high protein (20g) flapjack to support muscle growth and size, packed with complex carbohydrate and with added creatine (3g) to aid high intensity exercise. New formulas include Mixed Berry and Oat & Raisin 90g bars, both available at www.maxinutrition.com/maxinutrition/mass/progain-flapjack – Price – €20.63 for 12x90g bars